View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 am

First topic message reminder :

while i love my life in Bulgaria and have done for the years i have been here, i am starting to wonder why many of us choose to support each other in the ''expats'' way of doing things.

As many of you are aware that the world is in crisis because of the recession and times in Bulgaria are becoming very tough, especially for my generation. I am 25 years old and have decided to settle here on the coast, one of the reasons were because i was hoping to enjoy the company of other expats in the area. However there are always some ready to knock you down!

Moving to the coast with two very small children and starting up a buisness when my husband is out of work seemed the right thing to do and with the support of friends and family we decided to do it.

As you all know weather has been terrible and therefore we have been unable to attend the market on a thursday, which is a huge slog for us as obviously we loose an income. The website is doing ok...but slow which is to be expected as it is new, so someone gave me a great hand and said, in ravda there is a table top sale on the 17th of feb....and then someone else told me about it and someone else and lots of others. They said its a great way to meet new people in the area and prmote the buisness. I was so please especially as i thoug its one day more we can make up for missing the market!

Anyway i have just been told i can only sell the accessories and not the clothes as there is someone else seeling clothes already! The accessories i have are great but when promoting a buisness i feel its important to promote all of it and espeiclaly as the clothes are the bulk of the business. I do not have enough accessories any way as most of them have sold out. After waiting for 4 days for judgement day for an answer it is not enough time for me to order more stock and have it here in time!

So thanks Captain for knocking me off the last step. You could had helped a young willing hardworking family to climb the ladder but insetad you knocked us off!!!!

support needed please!!!!!!!!!!!! since when did we start turning our backs on each other? its hard enough living in a different country never mind during the time of recession and there is no work available!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Well done littlesteps [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy

botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:49 pm

True friends aren't they!!

Well i found a house a perfect house to rent! and i had said nothing to anyone until today as it was all finalised yesterday, meaning by word and contract was to signed when the owners returned from the uk....

So i thought where would be the harm to tell my two friends? i didnt go into detail, but anyway they gathered which house it was and went to the owners as they are friends, i just had a call half hour ago telling me sorry you are not having the house we are renting it to phil and linda as we have knwon them for years....never mind we have started packing never mind we have two children. These idiots are just them and were telling us how they have had all these offers of other places to live baring in mind we missed the three bbed few months ago because they took it......they are justa couple with two dogs no kids nothing!

So much for friends i am devasted! how can people be so cruel? happy easter
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Sorry to hear that Amy but I'm afraid that's the way a lot of people now seem to be no honor at all, but lets just hope that what goes around come around and they all get what they truly deserve

http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I believe in "
what goes around, comes around"
and "
you reap what you sow 10 times over"

Amy, think about it this way, that place was not meant for your family. Something better will come along. There is a reason for things happening the way they do.

Don't let the appaling actions of others get you down, you have so many positives in your life that they don't!
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

I know, one door closes another one opens and all that, i am more hurt that our so called friends didn't have the balls to tell us themselves and to be honest i am more hurt that they could be so cruel!

To be honest the truth comes out in the end and with these it has, after all this tonight we have had a guy, i wouldn't call a friend because we have not spent much quality time him, anyway he came for support for my husband after he went to speak with the so called friends and basically he told us all our problems??? why because i thought i was close to the women and used to have a moan now and then about 'hubby' issues and as it goes it went from her to half way round Kosharitsa so even for just that reason something good has come out of it!

I guess am showing my age of 25 now, thinking it be ok to trust someone that you call a friend. I have now learnt that my best is my husband and dad.

I'm sorry everyone no one wants to hear the bad side of people but i am literally shocked at these people. I must have bad karma :( time heals my upset will only last as long as god feels i need to feel it i suppose.

clean clothes and new day tomorrow
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Real sorry for your troubles Littlesteps - Don't ponder over it, as it was not meant to be. I am sure you will find the right place before long. But sending you all the luck in the world.

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bulgariaorphanagesillistra.com
Chris

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 am

Hi Amy

Sorry to hear about this, probably the last thing you needed.

However, one good thing did come out of it ... you've seen your 'friends' for what they really are. That means you'll not be wasting any more of your life on them in the future.

Hope you get somewhere sorted soon.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 am

just to let you all know, after the recent upset, and lack of sleep last night i have decided as we are already late going to Plovdiv i am going to leave this blooming laptop at home and catch up with work when i am back.

So please do not be offended if i do not answer any messages,

Thanks all for your support, always the good ones that live so fay away!!!
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry to hear of your let down Amy I'm sure the will shine on you soon and as Chris said you know where you stand with those so called friends
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Sorry to hear of your bad news Amy, but you will look back at it one day and you will be pleased you didn't get that house. Things will will be ok, you will see.They are not your friends but you know that now.
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: are we supporting one another?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Unfortunately there are no friends in business and in this world as it is, its dog eat dog,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are we supporting one another?   

Back to top Go down

are we supporting one another?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5