HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 

How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

How would you feel if you had a welcome like the one below? I am a member on another forum and this is what one of the members wrote as a welcome, bearing in mind the the new member may not know anything about Bulgaria? I would like to know how you would view it ?

welcome to the forum ...some of us will tell it how its is ...bulgaria ,that is , and some will kid threw those rose tinted glasses still .others and themselves !! ....so be aware , be careful ...but still enjoy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scott
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm

I now know where this has come from? I am a member on the forum it came from so now I know I don,t think it should be on this forum sorry these are my views and the forum it came form is full of very dodgy people
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Thank you people but we are going please keep to the original question

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Loupylou wrote:
Sallyann came on here and started this even b4 she was a member ,we are loosing the thread here ,its not about loopey lou its about the welcoming,lets face she is /was a non member and started a topic,there s hope for all of us!!

Lou I don't know why you are taking this attitude about this topic, but let me just clear up a mis guided point you've made here? 1st of all it's not possible to post on this forum unless your a member!! sallyann joined the forum on 15th February 2010 and her first post was on Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 22:34. so no there isn't hope for anyone that isn't a member! I hope that makes things clear to you?

Now unless you have anything to add to the question in this topic I suggest that you leave it alone

Ashley

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 pm

ok dad!!
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 am

To me sallyann is the culprit here. She knew varnagirl was a member here and had become a member before sallyann, For what ever malicious or vicious reasons she had that she felt she had to repost it in here. Her intention would appear to me to rise trouble and have members post negitive comments about varna girl which is unfair and a bully tactic.Each member has the right to their own view and to express their view which is what varnagirl did ...................IN ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!! and that to me is WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BL**DY STAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

there is no culprit here, sallyann asked a question and varnagirl chose to reveal herself. the responses are to the question. your response is clearly a personal attack, uncalled for and unnessary. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I normally take a back seat with this sort of topic but I must say that what starlite has said just about sums it up
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks for your comments guys but lets make sure we don't wonder off topic.

Oddy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?   

Back to top Go down

How would you feel if you hada welcome like ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2