View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gimp
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: controversial question   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm going to ask a question here that might be a bit controversial and its not aimed at anyone in particular so here goes, Ive noticed that on this forum that there are some members who are also members on other forums but use a different user name and I just wondered why this was? is it because they have something to hide? or some other reason? and if so what?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: controversial question   Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

I've had the same username on very forum I've ever visited, be it Music, Motorbikes, Football or BG related forums. Was a nickname from many many years when I attended Raves and the like, it's originally a Viz character:D

I've got nothing to hide whatsoever, sometimes I just don't feel the need to justify myself when someone has heard only one side of a story (aimed at those that know) so I tend not to post much or get too involved. I do like this forum though. g
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: controversial question   Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 am

going back years, the first chat forum i ever went on was aol, people on there had allsorts of amusing names, i followed the trend as i thought thats what you did, so nothing sinister in using a made up name, it sort of becomes a part of you. facebook however, is personal, its you and you invite who you want to share this site, a bit different. forums are useful for information of legal changes as well as chat, facebook is more of a personal level.
whoever crosses the line, whatever name you use, will be found out, so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: controversial question   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

I don't really think it matters who you are or what you call yourself if you get something from this forum or can contribute something then that all that matter and like ravy I like this forum because its different so lets just forget about who's who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: controversial question   

Back to top Go down

controversial question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3