HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 

coming over for a months holiday (at last)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, we will be coming over on sunday for a well earned months rest, we will be spending a few days with Tanya,s parents in the village of Kliment ( near Karlova) and then driving to the apartment in Pomorie for a couple of weeks then back to Kliment. We will be travelling around a fair bit and it would be nice to meet up with anyone interested, to put some faces to the names i often see on the forum. let me know and maybe we can meet up.

AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Look forward to it and don't worry about the spelling if you get it to accurate we won't be able to read it
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 am

tonyb60 wrote:
I know 2 very good places to stay/ 1) Near VT, Natures Best run by Jane &
Bill

Think that's Nature View Tony! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 am

Thank you Chris just testing T

Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 am

mike&tanya wrote:
thanks for all the interest, I have not forgotten, just been a little busy recently, but I am slowly looking back over the last few years of Bulgarian visits and I will put some details on the forum very soon, when I have roughed out a readable (hopefully reasonably well spelt) diary.

Hi I know your busy but are you still going to write some sort of diary about your travels? I would love to read about it all so if you can it would give some of us an insight s
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 am

Looks like this could be another good post I will be looking and waiting
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:54 pm

well as promised I have put the first installment onto the online journal, i hope you all find it interesting and as I stated at the start of the diary I have put the names of places you might want to look up in capitals, I know some of you may know some of these places but i am hoping it will be interesting reading for those that do not. I am lucky in that we have a very close friend who is in a traditional folk dance group (as a hobby), and has travel to many interesting places, and she just loves to take us to see them, which is wonderful.

Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks Mike I'm off to have a gander g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   

Back to top Go down

coming over for a months holiday (at last)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2