HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 

Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiya folks I have just come across this [url=http:
//www.
nsni.
bg/en/index.
php?PHPSESSID=5ad4c64b95074787d58a84aeb7823624:2u98ism4]LINK[/url:2u98ism4] and I was wondering if they were any good? I know that in the UK there are so many of these organisations who people trust until something goes wrong and then they don't want to know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so my questions are, should we trust what they say ? about their members ? and is it a sign that means you can trust their members ? or is it a money making machine ?

ATB

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Now nets your not surprised are you since when did any government take an interest in the right and wrongs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] unless there was something in it for their pocket sorry if I sound pessimistic but I am only saying what I believe to be what is going on all over the world today sadly, I'm afraid that we are all on our own when it comes to matters like this and the only real winners are the Lawyers
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 pm

I do agree with you on this one I think we live in a very sad world where we don't know who to trust anymore and when you look for help from the authorities they either don't want to know or they give you so much paper to fill in that by the time you have worked out what they are asking on these forms you are in your gave from anxiety [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sarah
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm

I just have to agree with what BGTRAVELLER has said nothing will ever change so you won't get any surprises if you look at it like that yes it's sad but that's the world we now find ourselves in for now
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 pm

I sent a letter to Steve Williams, the British Ambassador in Sofia on the 25/9/08 about the fraudulent loss of our villa. In his reply he said "
quote"
I am afraid I am not able to get involved in individual property disputes of this nature.
I contacted him back to let him know that I was disgusted with his attitude towards a British Citizen in Bulgaria pointing out that it wasn't just a little domestic property dispute, it was fraud and organised crime. It didn't get me anywhere though
I also wrote to the Bulgarian Ambassador in London, he didn't even have the decency to reply
Back to top Go down
nazdrav
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 pm

We are using bulgariapropertyfinder to buy a house in Nikolaevo and would just like to say Zack in England and Peter in Bulgaria are doing a great job for us
Steve and Sian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?   

Back to top Go down

Who are they ? and can we trust what they say ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4