altText
altText
altText

Share | 

Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lizaaabg

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello to everyone!

I would like to offer my services as a Bulgarian language teacher in the Sheffield area. I can even teach a group if there would be enough people for that. I'm free everyday including weekends. You can reach me on [email:3pkemrou]lizaaabg@hotmail.
com[/email:3pkemrou]

Best regards
Laz
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello again Laz this is great someone maybe me will take you up on that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sarah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Nice of you to offer that Laz

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
lizaaabg

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Sarah wrote:
Hello again Laz this is great someone maybe me will take you up on that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sarah

I will be very happy!

Admin wrote:
Nice of you to offer that Laz

You think so? I really like teaching...
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 pm

This offer is very welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lizaaabg

PostSubject: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi there,

I'm in Burgas now, and if there is someone who is willing to have either private lessons for the language or if there is a group of people in that area and they are looking for a language course I'm willing to organize it.

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 pm

hmmm...i know Sheffield is miles away from Leicester but i need a Bulgarian Language Teacher [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Emmm this person hasn't been on here for sometime so you may not get an answer maybe admin can let us know if they are still a member?
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am

oooo i see.......
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:53 am

She's not visited for quite some time (before we changed the forum layout some months ago).

mechta - you may wish to try her e-mail address that she used in the original post, it may still be working!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 am

thanks for that idea :) i just emailed her g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area   

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian language teacher Sheffield Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1