altText
altText

Share | 

Dont give up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banned member2

PostSubject: Dont give up   Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 am

I have been in Bulgaria now for 3 years and had given up hope learning Bulgarian , as my Bulgarian partner says i am as thick as a brick , well i does seem strange i have started started to understand it now . All i can put it down to is Lena does watch the news and some Bulgarian soaps and i must of picked it up from there . So dont give up as i had done , you will get there in the end .
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Dont give up   Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 am

I know just how you feel. You feel stupid for a while because nothing stays in the old head, then pow. You understand some more of the lingo. Quite agree I rekon that in 10 years I will be able to speak a full sentence [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Dont give up   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 am

We have also learnt some Turkish over here, but it mostly revolves around such phrases as "
how much"
and "
too expensive"
"
good morning"
and "
good evening"
- these terms seem the least that one could get away with learning. Others have had to learn phrases such as "
where's the deeds of my house"
. Each to his own I suppose, nevertheless we will endeavour to learn some Bulgarian when we eventually move there.

s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Banned member2

PostSubject: Re: Dont give up   Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 am

When i used to go to the corner shop the guy would say look out here comes that English guy i dont know what to say to him . Now i can get milk butter bread eggs beer wine red or white , and when he asked me do i want a plastic bag i know what he is saying . I have never tried to learn it as i just gave up on page one, Lena can speak English so i thought what is the point , i have just picked it up and mostly from the TV .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont give up   

Back to top Go down

Dont give up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1