PostSubject: Property related fraud   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just received the following email from Henry Rowlands of Novinite
I wish you good luck on December 23rd
The article [url=http:
//www.
novinite.
com/view_news.
php?id=110314:371pwafn][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has had a very good reception from both readers and people in high places, and that is all I can say at present, except to wish you good luck again
Best Wishes
Henry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just shocking

Oddy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 am

Hi Oddy,

Indeed, it is absolutely shocking. According to one part of the article,

Banbury first came to the Bulgarian publics attention as a founder of the Foreigners Association in Bulgaria, which campaigned for justice in the case of UK expat Bryan Talbot who won a property fraud trial in Bulgaria in December 2009 that drew the attention of Vice President of the EC, Jacques Barrot, and the UK Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, David Miliband. (This case has now been appealed in the Supreme High Court.)

Unquote

it would appear that Willowsend is not out of the woods yet either. If the case has been appealed, I believe it will now go to the Bulgarian Supreme Court of Cassation, which has the ultimate right to repeal decisions of any lower courts in Bulgaria.

B. Rgds., George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi folks,

In consultation with some of my lawyers this day, it was indicated to me that the Bulgarian Supreme Court of Cassation is generally allocated a period of 5 (five) years to reach a decision on any case and frequently do utilise the full period of time. Should that indication be veracious, it may well be 2015 or so before the bunch of rag-tag scallywags, rapscallions and ne'erdowells are brought to book as it were. Consequently, it would appear it will be a very long time before we get the "
full"
story from Willowsend,

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Been following this for a while now but I'm lost now? coriolanus are you saying that Bryan may not get his house back for 5 years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello BGTRAVELLER,

IF it is correct that this is going to the Court of Cassation (as indicated in the article) and Willowsend has failed to comment on that, then it may well be (assuming my lawyers are not inchoate on this point) five years before the case is resolved. Resolution of the case by no means points to the villa being given to Willowsend. It may very well go the other way, given the amount of lucre that would have been injected by the opposition into the Bulgarian Judicial system.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm

This is a terrible situation for willowsend and his family I thought it was all over and he won the case I have obviously misread something surely it can't take another 5 years to get back something that is rightfully his?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi again BGT,

I do not believe it has been proven (given this appeal, if the information in Novinite is accurate), that this villa does belong to Willowsend - that is still up in the air in that case. The next stage, if Willowsend loses, and I stand to be corrected, would be an appeal to the EU Courts.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi Guy's while I appreciate that this topic is of great interest to all of us and there has been some possible valuable points raised I think it would be best if we can stick to the facts and not Speculation and guessing which isn't going to help anyone least of all willowsend and although I'm no legal person I think to discuss a legal matter like this on an open form may not be the way to go? but as said there has been some very good points raised by all here, but lets just keep it to the facts, and we all know what they say in the papers is always open to interpretation, anyway great topic as always keep it up but with facts please

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi Guys its good to have all this information,but i think this is the extreme end of things,and i don't think we should worry willosend to much about what could be the worst end of this terrible fraud,i do believe that the comments he has made make it fairly clear that it is near the end,remember theres no free lawyers here you have to pay for everything and i cant see these Bulgarians spending money on something that they know they will loose

Mike
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I have information from the village of Bidinsti today that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] b*****d Dimitar Teoharov who sold our villa may be in prison and the villagers think that his partner Svetlana Kim may have returned to her native Country. We know that his house was sold with the agreement that his frail Mother could stay there. She died
Is there anybody on the forum that would have any more information [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 am

Yes, indeed, I was fully aware that Teoharov was in prison in Bulgaria around six to eight months ago. This is well known to residents of Bdintsi and many in Dobrich. Kim or the Mother, I know nothing about.

George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

In fact, Teoharov being in prison was common knowledge to many people, including lawyers whose surnames begin with O and K, whom you ought to be aware of and would have been for some time. You will have heard this information from an expatriate residing in Bdintsi. Coincidentally, I met K in Court yesterday and discussed this over a drink. I have mountains of information on the matter.

George.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm

coriolanus wrote:
In fact, Teoharov being in prison was common knowledge to many people, including lawyers whose surnames begin with O and K, whom you ought to be aware of and would have been for some time. You will have heard this information from an expatriate residing in Bdintsi. Coincidentally, I met K in Court yesterday and discussed this over a drink. I have mountains of information on the matter.

George.

Hi coriolanus, Being that you claim you have mountains of information. do you not think it would be the correct thing to do to disclose that information as many posters on this and other forums have been watching this topic with great interest
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Lets remember what Admin requested facts only please

Hi Guy's while I appreciate that this topic is of great interest to all of us and there has been some possible valuable points raised I think it would be best if we can stick to the facts and not Speculation and guessing which isn't going to help anyone least of all willowsend and although I'm no legal person I think to discuss a legal matter like this on an open form may not be the way to go? but as said there has been some very good points raised by all here, but lets just keep it to the facts, and we all know what they say in the papers is always open to interpretation, anyway great topic as always keep it up but with facts please

Admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi Mickhev,

You are absolutely right.

As usual, Varnagirl is fishing for a scandal.

I do have a lot of information about this matter, as Willowsend is perfectly aware.

Obviously, posting further on an open forum in this matter is completely inappropriate. I am quite willing to use the pm system where relevant.

B. Rgds., George.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   

Back to top Go down

Property related fraud

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next