Share | 

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

s s

We have just been offered 100 pairs of boys &
girls sandals from a lovely lady Louise Thank you so much you are a star!! We will share these out between the orphanages etc.

Also the trampoline arrived today g This was bought from the funds the Stilton Guides and the volunteers who help us with the bag packing also some friend who donated the cash to us, we decided to put it towards a huge trampoline with accessories. s

Thanks to all our donors and volunteers for the support. You have been just great!!! g

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s

oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:32 am

Hi Guys

Just thought I would show you what a few friends of ours Tina and her family have been doing they have knitted intotal 20 cuddle blankets for the Silistra Orphanage - just look at the ray of colour and the finish fantastic g H H H H

Thank you so much Tina you are all just super The children will just adore them. H

Oddy s

rosie

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 am

Hi

I think you do a fantastic job for the orphanage. I am Rosie from Trust Radio Europe based here in Bulgaria and have only recently started reading your posts. We would be happy to help you promote any collections or fund raising events you are holding. Just e.mail us at trustradio@gmail.com

You maybe interested to know my daughter and her husband are in the process of adopting children in Bulgaria. They live here. They also have things sent from the UK by various family members to help the local orphanage.

Well done for knitting all the blankets.

Regards

Rosie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 am

Well done to all the folks that :nit2:it must of taken ages :shocked1:and a big thank you on behalf of all the members for the offer of help from Trust Radio

g

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 am

Lovely jubley well what can I say except well done to everyone that may have no fingers
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

A round of applause to all of you
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am

Great news and well done to all you knitters you must have sore fingers now but all worth it
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm

rosie wrote:
Hi

I think you do a fantastic job for the orphanage. I am Rosie from Trust Radio Europe based here in Bulgaria and have only recently started reading your posts. We would be happy to help you promote any collections or fund raising events you are holding. Just e.mail us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You maybe interested to know my daughter and her husband are in the process of adopting children in Bulgaria. They live here. They also have things sent from the UK by various family members to help the local orphanage.

Well done for knitting all the blankets.

Regards

Rosie

Hi Rosie

Just wanted say a [size=200:1i92osc3]Huge Thanks for coming forward with your wonderful offer of help and support, we are very greatful indeed ::

Wishing your daughter and her husband all the luck in the world with the adopting - such a wonderful couple Angel

Thanks also for your lovely comments :Handshake:again we appreciate them very much. We look forward to seeing you at the fund raising Garden Party on Sat 25th Sept :Party2: :Party2: :Dance: :Band: :Piano: :Party drums: :Dance:

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s

oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Guys

We had Irene &
Dave here last night for dinner and they brought us some wonderful goodies a portable tv/dvd some teenage clothes lots of cuddly toys and these beautiful special additions porcelain dolls which will be auctioned or raffled at the Silistra Garden Party on Sat 25th Sept.

Thanks a million Irene &
Dave for all the items then are fantastic!!!! H H

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

They look great Bernie but I gave up my dolls years a go

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

All say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 am

All say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Admin
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Those look lovely Berni and I'm sure admin would love them but he's to afraid to admit it
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Ashley strikes me as more of an 'Action Man' guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

ChrisQBG wrote:
Ashley strikes me as more of an 'Action Man' guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just what I'm looking for and to Berni they are so nice and I only wished I was going to be there but I have other commitment's sorry but good luck for the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next