Share | 

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Such a shame Cheekychops we would have love to meet you too. :Very sad:Berni x

Oddy s

cheekychops
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm sure that maybe next year we should be able to work something out Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 pm

T T T

To one of our wonderful forum members who donated £25. The member wants to remain anonymous, but we just want to say a [size=200:2xmozgip]Huge Thanks You are indeed :: g g

Oddy s

scott
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Good luck with the garden party hope you have a good day and well done to all who has made all this possible g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Brilliant and well done to all of you I think you have the patients of saints g g
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks a million Guys g g g

I have put the Aug update on the Silistra Monthly update - lets hope all goes well at the Garden Party on 25th - I will not have the computer but have the mobile tel no 0888 474138 from 14 Sept - would be great if you could ring to let me know you are coming - My biggest fear is very few turn up

Thanks to Trust Radio for advertising g

Really hope to see you there.

Berni &
Dougie Angel Angel

Oddy s

oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Well now just look at all the goods we have actually collected for all the Silistra Orphanages, the Kaspichan Orphanage, The Home for the Elderly, The Refuge Centre, the local Doctors surgery and the villages All the boxes on the bottom row. Just amazing thanks to all our friend, family supporters, Ourbulgarianfourm staff and members, all our donors and everyone who has pulled together to help us. g Special thanks to PC Howard Ltd for storing that massive lot all FREE of charge to us. and Tee Kay Packaging who supplied all our boxes, Keeping fingers crossed they will help again Next year T T T T ::

Oddy s

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Wow Bernie its not until you see it all that you realise how much you have done

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

My god what a load :shocked1:I can't believe you have collected so much I take it that its the whole row g brilliant and well done to all of you and I think a special H for Dougie
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 pm

:Howdy:I and my wife, along with every human being who has followed you postings, your total commitment to this wonderful project would like to say well done, but that of course is not praise enough, you should get some form of humane recognition for your unselfish attitude and love for what you do and have achieved
Have a wonderful day on the 25th and I hope that the :Sunny:shines on the rightous and your big family of children
:Good luck:and :Ch:from all your ::
Bye for now and a safe journey on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 am

Brilliant!

Well done to all concerned and I can't wait to hear how worthwhile your massive efforts have been when the delivery is distributed at Silistra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 am

yes...very well done ..looking forward to the photos of the garden party g
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

Well done to all of you and me too I'm looking forward to the pictures

sarah
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 am

Does anyone know of anyone coming over from Didim Turkey. I have some used toys for boys and girls, that i would like to donate. It would be good if you can have them for Christmas.
Annette.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 am

Might be a difficult request sine Silistra it at the other end of Bulgaria to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next