Share | 

Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=55:30ds0mwx]Dnevnik

Download speeds in Bulgaria were among the fastest in the world, behind only South Korea and Romania, according to research by on-line content delivery company Pando Networks.

Average speed in South Korea was 2202KBps, followed by 1909KBps in Romania and 1611KBps in Bulgaria. The top ten is rounded up by Lithuania, Latvia, Japan, Sweden, Ukraine, Denmark and Hong Kong.

US scored 26th in the survey, at 606KBps, just above the global average of 580KBps, according to the survey.

The slowest download speeds in the world were in Congo at 3KBps, Central African Republic (14KBps) and the Comorro islands (23KBps).

Although Bulgaria routinely scores low in European Union broadband usage reports, that is because such studies do not include high-speed local-area network (LAN) solutions, which are the main source of high-speed internet in the country.

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Well guys we finally got internet in the villa one of our neighbours is a security engineer and he has an antannia wihch receives full internet. He told me he could get it for us and sure enough he and the Ner.com engineer was here the next morning fitting the antannia and I now have internet very happy with that and all for seventeen lev a month or pay 204lev a year and you get 2 months free so that is what I did.

However, my big computer will not stay on as something has happened to the usb port it message states current device over usage usb devices over current statcis detected system will close down in 16 seconds I looked to see what usb port and one of the ports I cannot attach anything so I assuem this is the problem. We will see if we can disconnect this when I get the courage up..... Blooming typical eh!!! I guess i damaged it whilst brusing the dust away.

bulgariabill
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 am

Hi Guys
Pleased to hear that you finally managed to convince them you can get internet c they can take some convincing

Re your USB issue??
1) If the computer starts up with no usb devices connected
-------------------------------------------------------
If the computer starts up with no usb devices connected shut the computer down and connect 1 usb device. Turn the computer on and test. Repeat the steps, connecting 1 USb device at a time and testing whether the computer starts up. One of two things may happen :

You will either get to the end and all the usb devices are connected and the computer is working again. (maybe have been a loose connection causing the error).
Or you may find one of the USB devices is causing this error. This means that the USB device is faulty and may need replacing.

2) All devices disconnected and still doesnt start up.
------------------------------------------------
If the computer doesn't startup with all usb devices disconnected its worth disconnecting from the motherboard the usb connections that supply things like front panel usbs to see if thats causing the problem. Other hardware that can cause this problem is a faulty power pack.

hope it helps

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 am

T Bill will give that a go. My computer is a server so it has many usb ports but I think the one that is damaged is at the front as I cannot get the flash card in so will look ow to open it and try to disconnet that. thanks a million xx

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria ranks third in global internet speed survey   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4