Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

This post has been added by Admin on behalf of oddball

Doogle has decided he wants to raise funds to help the children in the Silistra Orphanage and as he needs a holiday, he has suggested the following:

Where is Doogle going on holiday

Look at the chart and pick one or more of the countries you think Doogle will be going on holiday to. Pm your name and Telephone number to Admin with your choice/s  and pay 50p for each country you choose to Paypal via [email=jjflso@aol. ></a>com]jjflso@aol.
com[/email] when you make the payment can you make sure you choose the option of Personal then Gift this way Silistra Orphanage will get the whole amount, can you also mark it clearly with your user Id and also the word Doogle

Once all the boxes are completed, we will than open the envelope to reveal Doogles destination and the person who has selected this box will win our lovely Doogle.

Good Luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doogle

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Doogle has decided he wants to raise funds to help the children in the Silistra Orphanage and as he needs a holiday, he has suggested the following:

Where is Doogle going on holiday

Look at the chart and pick one or more of the countries you think Doogle will be going on holiday to. Pm your name and Telephone number to Admin with your choice/s  and pay 50p for each country you choose to Paypal via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when you make the payment can you make sure you choose the option of Personal then Gift this way Silistra Orphanage will get the whole amount, can you also mark it clearly with your user Id and also the word Doogle

Once all the boxes are completed, we will than open the envelope to reveal Doogles destination and the person who has selected this box will win our lovely Doogle.

Good Luck

Hi folks I have just bought another 10 places so not mant left now so if you want to send Doogle on a well deserved holiday then get you hand in your pocket its only 50p a throw  g

Ashley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 am

I see Doogle is still struggling

Admin
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

Just made this a 'Sticky' in the hope we can raise a few more 50p's to help the orphans (and finally get Doogle away on his hols!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

Good idea Chris I should think he's feeling a little left out

Admin
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Still seems that out of all our Members, there are only a tiny handful of us that aren't too tight to part with only 50p to help those more unfortunate than themselves.

HELLO!

I said only 50p to help those orphans in Bulgaria that do not have the lifestyles you live!

Surely, some members here could afford to smoke two less cigarettes today, have half a can of beer less, eat less carrots with Sunday lunch and send 50p?
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh I feel just awful I have neglected poor Doogle :: this last few months So sorry Doogle thank god for Chris and Ashley :Great:they look after his interests T I have had a word with Doogle now and explained what we have been up to and he is delighted everything went well with the children g and he is happy to wait his turn H H Bless him he is so good.

Oddy s

oddball

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!

And finally, All the squares have been filled now [size=150]Fantastic!![/size] Doogle is so excited but I have told him we have to wait a few more days to pick where he is going on his holidays.  The Envelope is sealed and we need a third person here to open it.

Thanks a million to you ALL and to Ashley Chris and Scunnered for your wonderful support  T.  Scunnered has said if she wins she is happy for us to send Doogle  on his holiday but then send him to live with the children in the Silistra Orphanage.  How wonderful is that. We may have to consider getting him an residency ID Card if that is the case.  

Thank you all for playing along with us, you have been wonderful and supportive   It's has been good fun but most of all the £55.00 raised will got to the children for the sweets, we will take another two HUGE boxes of sweets that will last them all year round.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scott
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 pm

So where is he going and can I go with him
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 pm

and ... dare I say it? Yes I bloody well can.

For all you members that HAVE NOT got your name on that chart, and can't (for one reason or another blah blah blah) spare 50p (YES, that's fifty bloody pence), to help those less fortunate than yourself, then I hope you rest easy in your bed tonight.

Personally, I couldn't. I'd be too ashamed.

Admin, delete or edit my post as you think fit, but I can not believe how long it took us to get here, given the number of regular members we have that constantly congratulate Berni and Dougie on their 'amazing work' but can't be arsed giving up a half pint or a cigarette and donating 50 BLOODY PENCE to improve an Orphan's life in Bulgaria (yet claim to have an 'interest' in the country and the unfortunate, etc.),

I'm ready to give up ... God only knows how Berni and Dougie feel.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

First of all I'm glad Doogle is now going on his Holiday he's had a long wait poor thing, I would say what you've said Chris is completely right this should have been done and dusted sometime back if only people had put their hand in their pocked after all action speaks louder than any words so I agree with you Chris shame on them

sarah
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

He's going then yipeeeeeeee Chris and Sarha glad you spoke your mind it needed saying
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and ... dare I say it? Yes I BL**DY well can.

For all you members that HAVE NOT got your name on that chart, and can't (for one reason or another blah blah blah) spare 50p (YES, that's fifty BL**DY pence), to help those less fortunate than yourself, then I hope you rest easy in your bed tonight.

Personally, I couldn't. I'd be too ashamed.

Admin, delete or edit my post as you think fit, but I can not believe how long it took us to get here, given the number of regular members we have that constantly congratulate Berni and Dougie on their 'amazing work' but can't be arsed giving up a half pint or a cigarette and donating 50 BL**DY PENCE to improve an Orphan's life in Bulgaria (yet claim to have an 'interest' in the country and the unfortunate, etc.),

I'm ready to give up ... God only knows how Berni and Dougie feel.

It's not very often I comment on very much on the forum I see my role as trying to add as much content as I can find that may be of use to our members and tend to leave the daily problems on the forum to Chris and the other mods but Chris is usually on the front line and has to deal with the majority of the issues that may arise so when he writes as he has here I know that he's written it with conviction and he firmly believes that what he writes is correct, and I'm here now to add to what Chris has written and to endorse it, yes he's completely right we can all say "
oh what a shame"
but that doesn't help the children all! its a good thing we have people like Chris who is here to give us all a wakeup call!!! I've had my say and if any of you have any issues with what's been written here then please Pm me.

Thank you

Admin
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Berni, Chris and Ashley I'm so sorry about this but I am holding my hands up as one of the members who didn't help with this, I offer no excuse except to say that I am one of the people who thought its onl 50 p someone else can do it but that wasnt the right way to look at it so to all of you I'm sorry but I will make amends
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Chris you are an absolute darling H H and you have been behind Doogle from day one and even thought I forgot him :: you pushed that little bit more and thanks to your efforts we now have a wopping [size=200:mxqqutwg]£55.00to buy the children two large 50lts boxes and fill them with sweets - so T :Thank you:for all your hard work. Now get the bubbly :Drink:out and lets celebrate

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s

Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:53 am

Do we know where Doogle is going for his holiday yet

sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday