View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Filmon.com   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Some of you may have heard of Filmon.com but for those who havn't and have a decent internet connection then this could be for you!Filmon.com will allow you for FREE to watch all the UK channels on the net! There are film channels there where some are FREE and others you have to subscribe to financialy.I came across this site accidently whilst surfing the web and havn't heard this mentioned at all by anyone.For those Winter months of being indoors I think this will site will relieve the boredom allowing you to watch telly as you would in the UK. I am now looking at hooking up my PC to my Tv wirelessly so I havn't got a cable running across my living room from the PC to the TV. g:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Sort of agree Fruitlover but have you lived a winter here yet? I watch television, I read, I walk the dog, I do Facebook and I write the occasional letter to a newspaper and have had a few articles published. However, not everyone is the same and if people wish to spend most waking hours on internet or watching TV it is their choice. Besides, I have found that folks are often just not interested in anyone's writings because they have either been there and done that or are just not interested in anything anyone has to say. Its a sign of the times and suggesting better things for people to do will not make any difference. My brain is still very active with day to day worries but if others are happy in a smaller bubble of life I really don't think its any of my business whether their brain is active or not. We are all adults and able to make our own decisions. I know you mean well Fruitlover but you are batting your head against a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Just to point out that TV can be entertaining in the Winter months and yes I write and I am half way through writing a book including my life like learning to fly a plane a helicopter and going to war in it, having a social evening with Oliver Reed in Canada and berakfast with Ryan O'Niel in Lavenham Suffolk spending a night in a Mao Tse Tung communist prison in 1968 as a young lad having sailed twice round the world by the time I was 18. But writing can be tiring and a relaxing night watching the telly with Filmon.com is a change from feeding the horse and cleaning it out and exercising it which is pleasurable but the evenings are mine.
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Wow Speedgunner, I can't wait to read your book!

I watch TV too, don't always have the energy for either physical or brain activity. But it's never from boredom because there's always something I want to be doing, if I didn't happen to be too tired! I was just being cheeky, because clearly people who have enough incentive to start a new life in another country, are not really the boring sort!
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:22 pm

See I'm going senile now, meant INITIATIVE of course not incentive!
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: FILMON   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi, is anybody else having problems with Filmon? Our Internet went off for about an hour tonight and when it came back on we dont have the UK channels. Any Ideas? Also if anyone is familiar with Filmon is there any way of getting these channels back.
Cheers
Ray
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Have you been using a trial period ?
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 am

There is no trial period for SD only HD.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 am

Has anyone else who watches Filmon lost their UK channels or is it just me?
Ray
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 am

Yeah, mines gone too. I'll try and re install it and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 am

Tried that..still no UK channels!
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 am

Yep, tried that aswell myself seems they have all gone. However you can purchase a package with itv and bbc for 14.95 per month. Still undecided as yet.
Ray
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Just checked lost mine as well

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

I'm going to wait for a few days and see what happens..I can live without it for a while. I can still watch the news anyway, so no big deal.
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Checked mine and I have no UK channels either so I have e-mailed Filmon .com and have asked them very politely what has happened to our UK channels. I explained that there is many of us who appreciates this service and life wouldn't be the same without it so please could you tell us why you have abandoned us? If I should be lucky enough to get an answer I will let you all know.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Nice one Speedy, Oh well back to the history channel on Bulsat then! LOL T
Ray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   

Back to top Go down

Filmon.com