altText

Share | 

Govt website on purchasing property in BG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I was quite surprised tonight when I stumbled across an EU funded Bulgarian government website that was launched at the very end of last year to provide potential homebuyers and homeowners in Bulgaria with all the info they need in a very clear format.

Not only is it a great resource for people researching home buying, including all the legalities and legislative info, but the page of external links to many official bodies, government ministries, and governing authorities is an excellent one for bookmarking - it led me straight to the governing body for Notaries in Bulgaria allowing me to instantly verify the credentials of the Notary that is affiliated with the property agent I am dealing with.

I have read all the various forums and websites from top to bottom and have never seen this website mentioned before - which is why I wanted to post this. I hope someone else finds it useful!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 am

:Thank you:expatinchina I am sure that will be useful to our members g

David Hall

PostSubject: Re: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks for that link
Im grateful and sure it will come in useful

David Hall
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi David

back hope all is well with you. g

itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I was quite surprised tonight when I stumbled across an EU funded Bulgarian government website that was launched at the very end of last year to provide potential homebuyers and homeowners in Bulgaria with all the info they need in a very clear format.

Not only is it a great resource for people researching home buying, including all the legalities and legislative info, but the page of external links to many official bodies, government ministries, and governing authorities is an excellent one for bookmarking - it led me straight to the governing body for Notaries in Bulgaria allowing me to instantly verify the credentials of the Notary that is affiliated with the property agent I am dealing with.

I have read all the various forums and websites from top to bottom and have never seen this website mentioned before - which is why I wanted to post this. I hope someone else finds it useful!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a really good website and easy to click around and written in the sort of English we can all understand. Unlike some of our own UK Government communications.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Govt website on purchasing property in BG   

Back to top Go down

Govt website on purchasing property in BG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1