HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 
 

 Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Thank you Brian. It would appear that there are very few actual facts. The Plane took off with its crew in control. It made a couple of cursory communications and signed off correctly. There was no further contact, with the exception of a reported phone call/signal from a Phone belonging to a passenger who boarded the Plane, that emanated from Diego Garcia. Diego Garcia now looks deserted. It did not at the time of the disappearance of the plane. The Pilot and Crew were the ones in control and with full responsibility for the aircraft and all aboard it. There is little evidence of it's onward route that can be PROVED following its final communication. Even the Radar tracks are inconclusive, and do not reasonably reflect the path of a vehicle of that size with definition. The Supposed guidance provided by a UK tracking company was flimsy. Rolls Royce declined to support the fact that they had trackers on every one of their production engines which were on at all times.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Brian. It would appear that there are very few actual facts. The Plane took off with its crew in control. It made a couple of cursory communications and signed off correctly. There was no further contact, with the exception of a reported phone call/signal from a Phone belonging to a passenger who boarded the Plane, that emanated from Diego Garcia. Diego Garcia now looks deserted. It did not at the time of the disappearance of the plane. The Pilot and Crew were the ones in control and with full responsibility for the aircraft and all aboard it. There is little evidence of it's onward route that can be PROVED following its final communication. Even the Radar tracks are inconclusive, and do not reasonably reflect the path of a vehicle of that size with definition. The Supposed guidance provided by a UK tracking company was flimsy. Rolls Royce declined to support the fact that they had trackers on every one of their production engines which were on at all times.

Andy
I am more interested in the fact that had the plane, nose dived at say 200+mph into the water it would have disintegrated into fragments with bodies and luggage all over the place but as we all know there was nothing, which must indicate that it glided or belly flopped into the sea and as it filled with water it gradually sank to its final resting place
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user


Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:00 pm

I am absolutely certain there is a cover up at the highest level. Whether the plane was downed by accidental "friendly fire" by Malaysia or an associated country, someone, somewhere knows something. I initially thought the plane was hi-jacked and taken to a M i d d l e E a s t e r n country... for what reasons, I do not know. I do however know one thing... the families of the missing people... yes, PEOPLE, not just passengers... have suffered terribly in not knowing the fate of their loved ones! Shame on whoever is covering this incident up!!! I also question the origin of the various bits of debris that has washed up on some islands... and has quickly been disassociated with MH370. Something stinks and I feel it has "GOVERNMENT - CLASSIFIED" stamped all over it!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Brian the theory that it nose dived with no wreckage is a crackpot theory by someone who knows nothing of aircraft construction let alone the fact that hitting water vertically at speed would be like hitting concrete. In reality, if the aircraft came down in a vertical dive it would break up.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Brian the theory that it nose dived with no wreckage is a crackpot theory by someone who knows nothing of aircraft construction let alone the fact that hitting water vertically at speed would be like hitting concrete. In reality, if the aircraft came down in a vertical dive it would break up.

I think we have got our wires tangled here Andy, what I said was had the plane, nose dived at say 200+mph into the water it would have disintegrated and it didn't so does that suggest that it had a soft landing not a concrete one
What Suzee has posted makes very interesting reading
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 pm

I follow you now Brian As strange as this may sound, an aircraft such as this isn't aerodynamic enough to crash into the ocean at many hundreds of miles an hour without a break-up, regardless of the angle. This particular Boeing 777 had 2 enormous and bulky Rolls-Royce Trent 892 engines, which as you can see, are not at all aerodynamic, and would smash to bits on impact at the speeds we're talking about. These so-called "forensics" just make this case more suspicious, there should have been a lot of floating bits of plane etc, the fact that there wasn't is very suspicious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 1122
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 pm

I have an idea - let's reject - without investigation - all eyewitness reports, in fact, let's even fire someone for making one of those reports - then let's focus our entire attention on an area that is thousands of miles away in one of the most remote locations on the planet and then wonder why we haven't found anything. s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:32 pm

If you folks have time, have a read of this lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Girlfriend of 370 passenger Wood: ‘Fighter jets accompanied flight 370 in secret militarized operation, my husband is still alive’

Also Island of shame  The American military base on the island of Diego Garcia is one of the most strategically important and secretive U.S. military installations outside the United States. Located near the remote center of the Indian Ocean and accessible only by military transport, the little-known base has been instrumental in American military operations from the Cold War to the war on terror and may house a top-secret CIA prison where terror suspects are interrogated and tortured. But Diego Garcia harbors another dirty secret, one that has been kept from most of the world--until now.

Island of Shame is the first major book to reveal the shocking truth of how the United States conspired with Britain to forcibly expel Diego Garcia's indigenous people--the Chagossians--and deport them to slums in Mauritius and the Seychelles, where most live in dire poverty to this day. Drawing on interviews with Washington insiders, military strategists, and exiled islanders, as well as hundreds of declassified documents, David Vine exposes the secret history of Diego Garcia. He chronicles the Chagossians' dramatic, unfolding story as they struggle to survive in exile and fight to return to their homeland. Tracing U.S. foreign policy from the Cold War to the war on terror, Vine shows how the United States has forged a new and pervasive kind of empire that is quietly dominating the planet with hundreds of overseas military bases.

Island of Shame is an unforgettable exposé of the human costs of empire and a must-read for anyone concerned about U.S. foreign policy and its consequences. The author will donate all royalties from the sale of this book to the Chagossians
Back to top Go down
Pete
Registered user
Registered user


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:42 pm

If it landed on water and left no debris it would have to have been landed like the Hudson River plane.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 870
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you folks have time, have a read of this lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Girlfriend of 370 passenger Wood: ‘Fighter jets accompanied flight 370 in secret militarized operation, my husband is still alive’

Also Island of shame  The American military base on the island of Diego Garcia is one of the most strategically important and secretive U.S. military installations outside the United States. Located near the remote center of the Indian Ocean and accessible only by military transport, the little-known base has been instrumental in American military operations from the Cold War to the war on terror and may house a top-secret CIA prison where terror suspects are interrogated and tortured. But Diego Garcia harbors another dirty secret, one that has been kept from most of the world--until now.

Island of Shame is the first major book to reveal the shocking truth of how the United States conspired with Britain to forcibly expel Diego Garcia's indigenous people--the Chagossians--and deport them to slums in Mauritius and the Seychelles, where most live in dire poverty to this day. Drawing on interviews with Washington insiders, military strategists, and exiled islanders, as well as hundreds of declassified documents, David Vine exposes the secret history of Diego Garcia. He chronicles the Chagossians' dramatic, unfolding story as they struggle to survive in exile and fight to return to their homeland. Tracing U.S. foreign policy from the Cold War to the war on terror, Vine shows how the United States has forged a new and pervasive kind of empire that is quietly dominating the planet with hundreds of overseas military bases.

Island of Shame is an unforgettable exposé of the human costs of empire and a must-read for anyone concerned about U.S. foreign policy and its consequences. The author will donate all royalties from the sale of this book to the Chagossians

Flight 370 landed on Diego Garcia and that is why there is no wreckage floating about and the US gov not letting any of the search parties any where near the island is perfect evidence of the coverup

Back to top Go down
SMOOCH57
Registered user
Registered user


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Diego Garcia (the island) has a population of over 4,000. The Naval and Air Force personnel includes civilian contractors. People have this belief like its some Area 51 where a plane could be hidden. It's not. It's a very active military support facility. Had anything happened there, there would be mass sightings.
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:34 pm

I couldn't sit on a jury and confidently decide that the pilot purposely crashed the plane or conclude the airline were negligent without any evidence.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:26 pm

I still hold fast to my believe that it’s that New Zealand engineer on his way to work in Mongolia who is the most probable suspect to have planned the disappearance of MH370. To me, nobody remove his watch & ring and instruct his wife to pass them to his two sons in the event he does not return, unless he has planned his one way trip. That man, after living in N. Zealand with his parents (I am a bit fuzzy on the details now) moved his family to Australia to start a new life. Being an engineer, he would have the intelligence to learn aviation pilot skills over the internet including how to disable communication and tracking system.
Getting access into the cockpit would be simple enough. When dinner is being served to the pilot, he positioned himself nearby and when the cockpit door is opened, being a big man, he can easily force his way into the cockpit disabling the air stewardess, pilot & copilot and, once inside the cockpit and the door is closed, nobody will be able to enter.
Putting on an oxygen mask, the New Zealand man took MH370 to a steep dive which will cause all passengers & crew to pass out within minutes and death for extended time. Turning MH370 towards Australia might have been due to feelings in missing his family and knowing he will never see them again.....sort of to be closer to his family when he die.... but somewhere along that route towards the Western Australian coast, he must have realized that MH370 might be easier to be located and retrieved with evidence of him in the cockpit by the Australian navy if MH370 is too close to Australia. So, somewhere along the initial flight path, he could have turned MH370 away heading towards Africa where the plane eventually ran out of fuel and he glided MH370 into the sea where most of it possibly lies.
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Sorry but I just don't believe it was the pilot or its in Africa somewhere its too obvious and they still can't find the plane - the truth will never come out about this...
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I still hold fast to my believe that it’s that New Zealand engineer on his way to work in Mongolia who is the most probable suspect to have planned the disappearance of MH370. To me, nobody remove his watch & ring and instruct his wife to pass them to his two sons in the event he does not return, unless he has planned his one way trip. That man, after living in N. Zealand with his parents (I am a bit fuzzy on the details now) moved his family to Australia to start a new life. Being an engineer, he would have the intelligence to learn aviation pilot skills over the internet including how to disable communication and tracking system.
Getting access into the cockpit would be simple enough. When dinner is being served to the pilot, he positioned himself nearby and when the cockpit door is opened, being a big man, he can easily force his way into the cockpit disabling the air stewardess, pilot & copilot and, once inside the cockpit and the door is closed, nobody will be able to enter.
Putting on an oxygen mask, the New Zealand man took MH370 to a steep dive which will cause all passengers & crew to pass out within minutes and death for extended time. Turning MH370 towards Australia might have been due to feelings in missing his family and knowing he will never see them again.....sort of to be closer to his family when he die.... but somewhere along that route towards the Western Australian coast, he must have realized that MH370 might be easier to be located and retrieved with evidence of him in the cockpit by the Australian navy if MH370 is too close to Australia. So, somewhere along the initial flight path, he could have turned MH370 away heading towards Africa where the plane eventually ran out of fuel and he glided MH370 into the sea where most of it possibly  lies.

Blink, well there is another aspect of what might or could have happened, but I ask the question why has nobody picked this up and why do we on the forum keep coming up with theories and possibilities and we are no further forward with any concrete evidence
One thing this topic has achieved is to create a lot of interest, but we, like the rest of the world are no further forward in coming to any conclusions. It's sad but very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   

Back to top Go down
 

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Lump on malaysian earth tiger
» pair of chocolate white flight tumblers for sale
» Flight delay compensation information
» line of flight?
» Eastern Airlines flight 980

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-