Share | 

Queens New year and Birthday honours list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Carrying on from Bernie's latest award ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from her municipality I think it's time that I mentioned here that Bryan (Willowsend) had put Bernie forward for the  Queens New year and Birthday honours list which he worked so hard to achieve over a good year plus and all the time keeping it a secret from her, he managed to contact so many of her friends and some of the people/donors that she works so tirelessly with to make the lives of the children in Bulgaria that much better. Anyway I will say no more and hopefully Bryan will be a long to add more. g

Admin
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Carmen
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   Wed May 06, 2015 9:22 am

Just finished reading this and what a marvellous thing to do and what a shame on the Monarchy that they didn't see what a lovely person Berni is. We all know on here and other forums of the great work she has done and continues to do and we as members of this forum and others recognise her efforts and yes it would have been nice to get this award but at the end of the day I'm sure you will all agree that she is our Let me not go before I say T to Brian for trying although I'm sure he doesn't want any thanks knowing Brian as we all do T
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   Wed May 06, 2015 4:13 pm

oh my word! I am totally speechless just now T H H

varnagirl
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 pm

oddball wrote:
oh my word!  I am totally speechless just now   :

well that deserves an award in itself..... lolx
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   Wed May 06, 2015 9:16 pm

T T T

Well I have recoverd from my shock and firstly let me thank Bryan for this wonderful gesture, I am truly touched and appreciate all you have done for us over the years, you are without doubt a true guardian angel. Thank you a million times over.

Thanks Ash and thank you all for your lovely comments. I am overwhelmed to think so many people hold me high on a pedistol, but honestly guys I am no one special just an ordinary woman tryiing to do what I can to help those who have less than nothing. Mine and Dougie's rewards, satisfaction, awards, diplomas etc etc are to see the children and adults smiling faces when they received a item, no matter how small or how big every items is greatly accepted.

As you all know there is and never has been anyting in this for us just pure pleasure knowing we have all made a difference to the children's/adults lives and more so now that we have alerted the government to their needs. Personally I think I have become a thorn in their side now Ah diddles, what a shame eh!!

VG you know me too well

Bryan we will be having words:c

Thanks a million guys your are all just fab!!! Big hugs

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queens New year and Birthday honours list   

Back to top Go down

Queens New year and Birthday honours list

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2