Closing of the Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Closing of the Website    Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys Some sad news

As you know we have had some big changes in Social Services here with the orphanages/disability homes etc in Bulgaria including our beloved Dimcho Debelianov which the website was named after but that has now closed therefore, the web designer Chris, the web manager Bill and myself have decided that it is time to move on and close the site.

We thought about renaming and transferring everything to a new host but that would be costly and we would have to start all over again. Therefore, closing it down is the best option for us right now. A massive big THANK YOU to Bill and Chris you guys are just amazing always there for us no matter what we need. Thank you for the time and all the effort you put into building, designing and managing the website over the years, you did great and it has been a great source of information for everyone. Well done!

We have come a long long way in the past 8 years and we are very proud of what we have achieved and it's all thanks to you guys our Admin Ashley our sponsors and members on here. Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been brilliant and always there with his camera to capture the wonderful times we all had.

Thank you all, you have supported us in different ways throughout the years and we are very very grateful indeed.

We set out to give the children of BG the simple basic qualities to improve their lives and we have exceeded this over and over in many ways, not only for the children/young adults but the elderly and various others a total of 33 establishments who are now part of their communities and no longer outcasts.

We all did great! Thank you all.

Berni & Dougie

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Website    Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Oh my word Bryan you have had me in tears . You are just amazing love you lots and lots H Thank you for being my friend and eveything thing you did and probably will continue doing for us when needed. We are so very lucky to have people like you on our side.

12 beds have gone to the new 'Tenissay Apartment' some have gone to Aydimir disability centre and the rest are with Social Services. The swimming pool, the trampoline and the table top games all went to the disability centre in Aydimire they have young adults and older people with mental and physical disability so they will be well used. The marquees are also in Ayidimir but not sure what they will be used for now we have no garden party. But you never know maybe I can get a music festival there for them now that would be great Need to contact Valdi La La La Never stops eh!

Debbss
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Website    Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:55 pm

You've done enough now so as already said take time out for each other. Good luck for the future and I hope you both have a long and happy life.
Back to top Go down
cidcelia
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Website    Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Take it easy lady and enjoy a well deserved rest. The children will never forget you and I'm sure you will be talked about by their grandchildren
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Website    Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:08 pm

T guys xx

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Website    

Back to top Go down

Closing of the Website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2